Join Our Team: Marketing Coordinator
Why Work at Momentum?
Momentum was established in 2017 and our mission is to be the catalyst for new careers. We provide coding skills training focused on the needs of the modern workplace. We believe that learning is a lifelong process and that everyone deserves a high quality educational experience.
Since our founding, we’ve been focused on delivering high quality, high touch courses for a career changer audience. We are building on our foundation by taking our expertise to the enterprise market to deliver training solutions that meet the needs of growing and changing business demands. With every course we envision and deliver, we keep learners at the center of what we do. We hold a strong belief that skills-based practical training can provide every kind of learner with an opportunity to advance themselves and contribute to the needs of our modern technology-driven world.
We are a team of curious lifelong learners who care about people and shaping a greater future for those in all stages of their careers. We’re setting an example for training and education that will shape the future. We are stronger when our perspectives are vast and therefore we are diligent about growing a team diverse in gender, age, race, and perspective.
Note: Our team is operating remotely in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Team members are expected to be efficient and effective in remote, live and hybrid environments.
Overview of the role
We are hiring a Marketing Coordinator to join our team. In this role, you will be critical to the strategic and operational success of the company. Your goal will be to attract new customers and actively engage with current stakeholders through compelling content across channels. Your efforts will help accelerate revenue growth. This position will help drive brand awareness and scout new opportunities to test. This role is a great fit for someone extremely creative and detail-oriented, skilled at managing multiple projects, and always hungry to learn and grow in the marketing space.
** Note: Our team is operating remotely in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Team members are expected to be efficient and effective in a remote environment.**
The ideal candidate is someone who has:
- 1-2 years of related experience in digital marketing, brand marketing, and/or social media strategy or relevant four-year college degree
- Experience with social operations tools like content management, publishing, and community management, experience with Sprout Social a plus
- Experience with marketing automation tools (Hubspot or similar platform)
- Graphic design experience preferred (Adobe Suite)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to clearly and concisely present ideas and concepts
- Knowledge of copywriting, proofreading, editing, and social media techniques and marketing communication methods
- Track record of contributing to measurable goals in a fast-paced environment
- A strong knowledge of Google Suite or Microsoft Office
And someone who is:
- Not afraid to challenge the status quo; eager to learn from testing new things
- Equal parts strategic-thinker and creative; owning projects from conceptualization to analysis fueled by analytical decisions with a desire to differentiate our brand
- Eager to work in a start-up environment
- Passionate about tech education, and Momentum’s mission
- Known as a self-starter who believes in winning as a team, listening, and problem solving
- Detail-oriented and organized, skilled in setting deadlines and managing priorities
The job responsibilities
- Conceptualize, create, publish and manage content for website and blog updates, while ensuring channels are up to date and differentiate Momentum in the market
- Monitor and analyze data to find opportunities and trends that help propel business
- Create engaging, on-brand content to promote Momentum courses for use across our social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter
- Develop email marketing tactics with your skills in Hubspot
- Build innovative marketing collateral to create, expand, and deepen engagement
- Monitor local and national opportunities for public relations
- Manage online advertising through Google Search and other platforms
- Optimize Momentum’s SEO
- Manage marketing events
- Support Momentum sales materials and proposal development as needed
Compensation and benefits
- Competitive salary
- BCBSNC Health Plan
Duration: Contract to full-time role
To apply, email your resume, cover letter, and a writing sample to Jessica Mitsch at firstname.lastname@example.org
We're excited to learn more about you.