Join Our Team: Enterprise Sales & Account Manager
Why Work at Momentum?
At Momentum, we think big. As a company focused on supporting the technology and business community, our mission and vision are far-reaching. We believe in people, including our team, and entrust them with great responsibility. Our work is technology-driven but people-focused.
We are a team of curious lifelong learners who care about people and shaping a greater future for those in all stages of their careers. We’re setting an example for training and education that will shape the future. We are stronger when our perspectives are vast and therefore we are diligent about growing a diverse team in gender, age, race, and perspective.
The Business Need
For the past few years, Momentum has served career-changers and career-starters in creating a pathway to a thriving career in technology. As a result of our work, we’ve built strong relationships with employers and believe there are massive opportunities to answer employers needs when it comes to building and developing talent for the future.
We are looking for a partner who can help us build from nearly the ground up. We need someone who can:
- Work with us to build on our budding corporate training division by growing and executing on a go-to-market strategy for corporate student sponsorships, custom training, and long-term partnerships.
- Develop a strategic sales plan based on corporate training goals that will promote sales and growth for Momentum.
- Help us build relationships with enterprise clients - which we’ve defined as companies with 1,000+ employees or annual revenue above $100 Million
- Success would mean by end of year Momentum is growing existing client relationships, has multiple corporate sponsored courses in flight and have booked corporate training offerings going into the next year. These offerings we expect will break even in revenue, will continue to build our customer testimonials and will have a clear direction of where to find business and how to execute our corporate training delivery in 2023.
The ideal candidate will be a proven leader with prior experience in enterprise sales or corporate training with a passion for learning about the technology industry. The Ideal candidate will have an existing rolodex of enterprise clients to call on. We need someone with a record of delivering revenue results and building outstanding relationships with internal and external customers.
Experience & Skills
- Experience and positive track record for leading a sales organization, including a proven record of consultative sales success with large accounts
- Strong experience in developing long term sales strategy and go-to-market plan
- Strong track record of growing both existing and new service offerings
- Experience in developing yearly budgets
- Strong 'bottom-line' financial orientation, as well as sales orientation balanced with solid general management skills
- Experience in developing and managing senior stakeholders at C level
- Highly organized, disciplined and success-motivated
- Aggressive competitor in new business arena and winning business must matter to this individual
- History of creating and expanding defensible market share while increasing enterprise value
- Drive for Results
- Customer Focus
- Situational Adaptability
- Managerial Courage
- Strategic Mindset
- Drives Vision and Purpose
To apply, email your resume, cover letter, and a writing sample to Jessica Mitsch at firstname.lastname@example.org
We're excited to learn more about you.